Sep 25, 2004

Pregnant? Heck, I didn't even know she was a breeder...

Saturday. Saturday's are always bad days. They are. Today was no exception.

I thought I had beaten the squirrels. Boy was I wrong. When I cut the tree down, and used the flamethrower on the nests with their little throw rugs and their little end tables, I guess I missed their crack infiltration team. The little buggers managed to get into the attic. I went up there this morning to get some more purifying filters for the air recirculators, and what did I find? A tiny breeder reactor.

Imagine my suprise.

And all those little squirrels, their little tails a-bush, little black beady eyes glittering, whiskers quivering, their little white lab coats so spotless...and the tiny clipboards. I couldn't stand it.
So, I did what I had to do. I locked all the doors, sealed off the windows, and before they could mastermind their escape, I sent in the wolverines. It was a mess, but it was worth it. No more squirrels, no more reactor, no more cheap, affordable power and no more weapons of mass destruction for those little furry monsters.

I am biped, hear me roar!

Oh yeah, today is Comic Book Day. I would have posted a heck of a lot earlier, but I spent most of my morning reading all my old Lobo and X-Men and The Maxx comics, and when I started into The Sandman, I got so freaked out that I had to lock myself in the Mental Calming And Mindwave Settling Unit for a few hours, just to settle things down.

Today's colour: nuclear green
Today's scent: Uhm...burning leaves and sticks?
Today's word: Homebuilt
Today's music: Rikki Don't Lose That Number
Today's tele: Had planned on listening to PHC, but have missed almost all of it. *gnash*


No comments: