Oct 28, 2004

Don't touch that dial!

The little bugger escaped earlier. I can't know the extent of the damage he has done to my system, to the delicate infrastructure of my network and spies, but I think, for the most part, all is intact. Late last night I managed to recapture him. The foolish mouse was trying to rejoin his fellow co-conspirators and warn them that their master plan had been broken, their ploys and plots were to be destroyed by one man, soon to be the victor over rodentia all over the world! Ah, the look on his tiny grey face when I recaptured him! He fell for the cheese again. The foolish will always repeat their mistakes.

That and I think the lunar eclipse somehow stunned him. Perhaps it IS made of cheese?

No matter! The broadcast goes out today. Stay tuned.

No comments: