Oct 1, 2004

Whistlestop

"It was a dark and stormy night. The Captain of the ship looked to his first mate, and said 'Mate, tell me a story.' And this is the story he told. "It was a dark and stormy night. The Captain of the ship looked to his first mate and said 'Mate, tell me a story.' And this is the story he told. "It was a dark and stormy night. The Captain of the ship looked to his first mate, and said 'Mate, tell me a story.' And this is the story he told. "It was a dark and stormy night. The Captain of the ship looked to his first mate and said 'Mate, tell me a story....'"

Today's colour: orange
Today's scent: oranges
Today's word: orange
Today's music: Bannarama (orange you glad I didn't say "orange" again?)
Today's tele: The Young Ones

Yesterday was National MudPack Day. Beats me what today is. *lol*

I know a guy who is on the Chet Atkins Diet--you can eat anything you want, but you can only pick at it.


No comments: