Jan 10, 2005

Ridley Scott on crack

Ever have one of those mornings when you've slept so badly all you want is another 45 minutes of sleep? And the cats decide that right NOW would be a good time to play "Plate Glass And Strobe Light Factory Manned Entirely By Epilleptics." It's bad enough that I spent a third night being beaten down by nightmares, but having the option to sleep that extra 45 minutes destroyed by five very gregarious and hyper cats, that's the icing on the cake.

I know, it's part of the wonderous world of owning cats, and I wouldn't give them up for anything, it was just one of those mornings when all the plants aligned wrong, setting me up for a day-long fall.

My MRI followup appointment is Wednesday, and I have never looked forward to a doctor's visit with such enthusiasm. Not because I find out what's wrong, but because I can sleep in verrrry late.

No comments: