Feb 23, 2005

Lost in translation

Wow...*lol* Someone who shall remain nameless (but who is not French!) wrote me a comment in French concerning the cats, Pouch, and the lack of me feeding them Pouch forever plus a few days.

I stuck the French phrase into the Google translator, my Babelfish being broken, and it came up with this enticing bit of frippery:

"You cannot neglect us forever, a day you will give the Pocket to all good pussies! The revolution of Pocket will make it if! Long Life the Pocket!"

I leave it to you the students to determine what exactly the francophile was trying to tell me, as an exercise in surrealism.

3 comments:

renegade said...

Pouch must be evil, it spread over here and the only dog that got any is hiding under the house and refusing to come out.

Irrelephant said...

I KNEW it! Pouch is the precursor to the end of the world as we know it, and I don't feel fine at all.

renegade said...

and he's still there now, in a differnt place, shivering

lurfs
m