Jul 5, 2005

Finger Count!

Eight...nine...ten. Yup, all accounted for.

I'm pleased to report (that's a pun) that after last night's fireworks extravaganza I am still in contact with all ten fingers, both my eyes, and my hearing is still well within the normal acceptable range. I also no longer stink of too much sweat, not enough gin, nor BBQ or burnt gunpowder, and the burns I'm told will heal nicely, so all is good.

Last night was a BLAST. (That's another pun, and if I get three I'm out, so I'll stop.)

Have to get my sorry arse to work, but will post more tonite concerning the bacchanale last night. With luck my mum-in-law will have some good pics from last night out of her lazer-guided camera.

1 comment:

Caffeinated Mommy said...

I remember when my friends and I used to race bottle rockets down the street. We had to quit when we set a tree on fire...good times, good times. : ) Glad you still have your fingers; if you lost them, you might have to cut down on your posts, and then what would I have to look forward to reading?