Aug 12, 2005

Falling flat on my trunk

After this morning's loud trumpeting about privacy and not outing myself on the blog, I find I've already done it once, and am about to again.

First time was back when I had the copyright info at the bottom of the page, and my name there. So much for privacy.

Second is today. I brought the digital to work this morning hoping to catch a picture of the twenty or so egrets who have started using our front porch for their cricket-eating grounds, but unfortunately Petron had already arrived to dig holes in the parking lot or something to that effect, so the moment was long lost when I arrived. Unfortunately The Boss (that'd be Vulgar Wizard) saw the camera sitting there, and we were off to the races.

And that's when I got a picture snapped of me, which I promised I'd post when I got home from work.

Promise fulfilled. Enjoy.

3 comments:

Regal Monkey said...

OK... you aren't gonna believe this, but in FIREFOX, the following is something I just cut & pasted from your right-hand margin stuff:

"Q: What's large, grey, and doesn't matter? 2005 Personal blog, combining text, graphics, and photography. P.L.N. P.L.N. -->" (except that it DOES say your whole name... I was just being nice by reducing it to initials here.) Eeek. OK, I'm really stopping now. :)

Irrelephant said...

Yeah, I found that, and fixed it as best I could...*lol* Like anyone might want to steal anything from here, but you never know when I'll have to drag someone into court and have you go over them with every inch of your lawyerly superpowers.

Vulgar Wizard said...

Go, go Power Ranger!!~!!