Oct 10, 2005

Wanna See My Pecker?

Yesterday I got a wild idea in my big head--why don't I put pictures of my pecker on the internet? And then I thought, why not put pictures of my pecker on my BLOG?! That would be cool, and everyone around the world could have the chance to see it out and about.



Now, I'm not sure if it's a Red Cap or a Black Cap or some other sort, but here's my pecker, hard at work. It had quite a day Sunday afternoon; it seemed the work would never end. No matter how much it pecked it simply could not get done.





And here's another picture of it. In this picture, it almost looks like it's looking right at you! It's quite a tenacious pecker, and stayed there throughout all sorts of disturbances and noises, and almost never lost it's tempo.








And here's a picture of it deep in it's natural environment. I had to turn the camera sideways to get it in the picture properly.




____________________
post script:

It is at this point in the blog that I want to apologise, sincerely and wholeheartedly, to the entire world, for being offensive in so many different ways. Childish humour can be fine in it's place, but this was not the time nor the place for that sort of foolishness.

I especially apologise to anyone who knows me personally, because I'm not usually like this, and I blame being extraordinarily tired for my shameless lack of good grace and taste.

Hope everyone enjoyed seeing my pecker.

No comments: