Nov 7, 2005

Throwing Hammers To Slay Dogs

I rode the nightmares last night all night, and they were not good to me at all, so today's post is not going to be much of anything.

I do want to welcome Hannibal The Hamster back to the blogosphere (see link on the right sidebar.) She's been a new mom for 5 weeks now, and has returned to blogging with a vengeance. Congratulations on a beautiful bouncy baby girl!

And for those of you keeping track, the Reverend C., she of Nonsense and Nothings (again, on the right sidebar) was happily married to her intended last Saturday. Many happy returns to the lovely couple, and happiness abound.

In local news, Mamie the Outside Cat revealed to me at least one of her two suspected kittens up in the attic. Capture is imminent, I hope. Film at 11.

Kay. A bowl of granola and yoghurt is calling me.

No comments: