Dec 31, 2005

Situitation Wanted:

Help Wanted: Single male, mid 20's, good grooming habits, must be hungry at all times, will perform simple eating tasks to prevent leftovers from piling up in our refrigerator. Call 793-FOOD after 5pm.

When I had single male friends, we never had extra food in the house. And we always had well-fed bachelor friends. When I was a bachelor I'm certain I performed the same service for married friends of mine, because I remember visiting a lot. And now that all my male friends have gotten married (that'd be one) or been kicked out for being utter asses (that'd be a couple) we suddenly have the most urgent need for a chest-style freezer, at least 8 or 10 cubic feet would be nice.

Please hurry, I can't afford a freezer.

3 comments:

Vulgar Wizard said...

BRING IT TO WORK DAILY AND YOU WILL FEED ONE HALF OF A NEWLY MARRIED COUPLE!

Irrelephant said...

I guess I'm gonna have to, simply as the cheaper alternative than buying a chest freezer. *grin*

OLD GREY MARE said...

can't compete with vw.... happy new year anyway.

**NEIGH**