Dec 12, 2005

Talkies Tuesday: The Grey Hills Of Irrelephant


"We Need Your Voice"


In full knowledge that I'm starting to sound like a Jerry Lewis Labor Day Telethon has-been actor, I'll repeat that: We Need Your Voice!

We need audiobloggers now more than ever, now that New Orleans is a stinking mudhole and Mayor Nagin has offended every single person with a functioning brain. We need your voice even if you DON'T live in a blue state. We need your voice even if you're too young to drink or buy sexual favors from a prostitue.

It's free if you have five minutes and a cellular phone that wasn't bought from a guy wearing dark glasses and a big overcoat, and it's easier than Pamela Anderson. The requirements are a blog and a way to transmit your voice, be it a phone or an iPod. Sign up for Audioblogging, call in a blog, click the Talkies Tuesday graphic to get the free TT microphone graphic to stick in your post (and I'll even tell you how to do it if you don't know) and you're in our secret club!

Naturally I'd like you to let me know you're with us here so we can drive goo-gobs of traffic your way every Tuesday.

Sign up--we're in desperate need of ten more generous givers!




this is an audio post - click to play


4 comments:

Vulgar Wizard said...

You are a complete goof!
I got lost in the rattling on about the tent stuff.... LOL!

Irrelephant said...

Who are you, and what are you doing commenting on my blog? Where's my nurse?

Vulgar Wizard said...

I'm your nurse!

Irrelephant said...

Then where's my applesauce!?