Dec 26, 2005

This One's For You, Liz

Being a parent, you really ought to know better than to throw gasoline on a spark, my dear Liz. There's no telling what you're going to get when you do...

(for those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about, check out the comments for the previous post. irr.)


Parental Discretion Advised



For those of you who may have small children around, or if you yourself are of gentle disposition, averse to terrifying images of chicken anthropomorphism or otherwise are easily disquietened, you would be well-advised not to click the following link, because the picture is 100% pure unbridled, uncaged, unadulterated and some more 'un' words I can't think of right now, Irrelephant.



Show Me The Irrelephant, Baby!

3 comments:

Vulgar Wizard said...

Holy crap, my eyes!!!!! They're burning!!!!

OLD GREY MARE said...

Wish I had a "mum" that would buy me a purty like that.

**NEIGH**

Liz said...

I'd be looking for the perfect frame, if I were you ;o)

Classic!