Jan 31, 2006

Talkies Tuesday - All The Cool Cats Are Doing It

It's the gateway drug to bigger and better audio drugs like public radio, overhead announcers positions in Wal-Mart stores, and professional Bingo Callers. You know you wanna. Join us this Talkies Tuesday for:

Irrelephant's diatribe on Indie filmmakers and Victorian science fiction writers.

Vulgar Wizard's lament on the development of the new Ford Firnk hybrid vehicle, which operates solely on flatulence.

Hannibal The Hampster discusses the ramifications of creche births versus leaving children outside on windswept cliffs, thereby allowing wolves to raise your new infant.

Strange Cousin Susan discusses the complexities of modern architecture as the new blank canvas for militant women's rights activists in light of the new Chrysler Building, unofficially named the "All Men Blow Moose Building."

and our newest member, Strange Cousin Susan's friend **blank** speaks to our very hearts about whatever it is she or he (I don't even know yet!) needs to share about something incredibly touching that I can't imagine what it's going to be about yet but I'm certain it's gonna be good I can tell you that right now.


You can tell this is gonna be a regular piece that I do every Tuesday because it looks all cool and builds excitement for the reader, but that I'm also up wayyy too early, because I think thus far I'm the only TT poster yet, so I'll have to fill in the filler bits from work I suppose, where I can't listen to Talkies Tuesdays, so I'll just have to go out on a limb and make some s**t up until I get home tonight to listen and enjoy. Durn. Until then--

Everyone within the sound of my voice--Keep checking those links! Keep your ears open! Look to the skies!

No comments: