Jan 15, 2006

This Is Not A De-Lurking Week Post

Because I'm lead to believe that De-Lurking Week is long past, and I missed it completely. *shrug*

This is something borrowed from another blog (as everything on the Internet is, actually) which borrowed it from ANOTHER blog, but it's a wonderful idea that I really enjoyed participating in. It's a sort of writing exercise/imagination stretcher, and a lot of fun.

It beings here--

If you read this, if your eyes are passing over this right now, (even if we don't speak often or don't really know each other) please post a comment with a completely made up and fictional memory of you and me. It can be anything you want - good or bad - but it has to be fake.

When you're finished, post this little paragraph on YOUR blog and be surprised (or mortified) about what people don't actually remember about you and them!

Simple stuff, eh? Just make up a memory involving me and thee, post it in the comments, and then you can simply blog it or forward it along in an email and see what interesting things you get back. Much better than a meme, and I think a lot more creative.

So. Get to thinking, peeps! What have a fictional you and I been up to lately?

Many thanx to my Strange Cousin Susan who interestingly enough is not my cousin but is certainly strange in that good sort of way that we all can enjoy for the idea which she borrowed from someone else that she credits in HER blog that you can go see if you really want to and if nothing else you can see what folks have been remembering about HER and get some starter ideas maybe and I'm about finished with this run-on sentence yeah.

2 comments:

Mickey Glitter said...

Hee hee. I am so happy I found that anti-meme! As for the skins, what is adorning SCS at the moment is a terribly altered revised Blogger template, slightly altered from an old old school Blogger template from like, 2001. And, my friend, let me tell you, it was a pain to hack. Oy friggin' vey. But I'm pleased with it, for the most part, so all is good. And thank you for the compliment! =)

Vulgar Wizard said...

I remember you and I attending a punk rock concert in the park at high noon on a Wednesday. The music was horrible, but they passed around a joint. We were met with contact highs, and after returning to work under the influence, we were both fired. The funny thing is, there was no one left to answer the phone, so the office went haywire, and Butter Troll set it on fire. We watched from the back of the soybean field as the office burned to the ground.