What Does Irrelephant Have On His Workstation Computer Monitor Department:
What Does Irrelephant Have On His Computer Monitor:
- The Green Brain
- The Official "Obey The Green Brain!" Avery 5160 label*
- The Unofficial Logo Of The Green Brain translated into Latin (Obedecer Cerebro Verde!!! 'or something') written on a square of paper
- A 1/72 scale model of my Interceptor, appropriately coloured with Sharpie markers* for a more realistic look
- jumbo paper clip*, gold in colour
- a 1/144th scale model of a Fokker Dr. 1 Eindecker
- my lucky fortune cookie fortune--"Your ability to find the silly in the serious will take you far!" My lucky numbers I shall hold secret
- one tiny, silver sticker of a fish
- a 1" square B&W cutout of a generic 50's man's face with "'Fo Shizzle!" underneath it
- two inches of adding machine paper* that has a total of $3.50 and the word "about" handwritten over it in Vulgar Wizard's handwriting
- two rather disturbingly coloured stickers of ostomy pouch cartoon characters, one on a big-wheel and one flying a balloon, both of which have the word "firnk" carefully written on them.
- a pair of ballpoint pen clips.
- The Skeleton Paper Stick Puppet(tm)
And remember, forewarned is forearmed, so arm yourself with knowledge!
* an office supply--see, told you office supplies figured in this post. That'll teach you to doubt me.