I don't know that this one has an official name, but I'm going to call it
The Proprioception Meme.
Four jobs I’ve had in my life:
1. Mushroom (left in the dark and fed shit)
2. Widget Degreaser (for WidgetCo, LLC)
3. Headlight Fluid Quality Control Officer for Ford Motor Company
4. Sacrificial Virgin (got kicked out of that one for less than obvious reasons)
Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. Stop, Drop And Roll--gotta love Dick Van Dyke
2. Your Toenails And You, Scholastic School Films
3. The Matrix IV: You Still Don't Get It, Do You?
4. Those 'specialty' movies you gotta pay for
Four places I've lived:
1. Under the stairs
2. Inside a hollowed-out Hugo from Lost
3. In my own head--by far the most rewarding, but awfully cramped
4. Older than my teeth but not older than my tongue
Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. That show with that girl...
2. That other show that's not as funny.
3. The little white dot show when you turn the set off.
4. The Static Channel. I can watch that channel for hours.
Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Hanoi Hannah's Vietnam World
2. Portland General Hospital
3. Disney World Pakistan
Four of my favorite dishes:
1. The big dark blue ones we use everyday
2. Those kind of oval ones you get at cheap Mexican places that's always hot.
3. Alton Brown's dishes, the ones that look like dice
4. That cute receptionist down at the bank, she's a real dish.
Four websites I visit daily:
2. www.jennhasadick.com (shout out to my Cur homies--representin'!)
Four places I would rather be right now:
1. In Michelle Rodriguez's car when she's not drunk
2. That nice sensory deprivation chamber at the hospital
3. Disne...no, I'm not THAT Goofy.
4. Exactly twelve feet from where I am right now.
Four bloggers I am tagging:
1. Ah dude, I ain't tagging nobody. I don't KNOW anybody.