Feb 15, 2006

Notification - Inappropriate Content

Yeah, you guys got to see four of these, didn't you. Or three, if you were slower than most. Faster than me, obviously, because I didn't see until tonight that I had gone and had FOUR of these damned warning messages sent up from work. The firewall/whitebox got me, Big Brother tromped on me, and I STILL don't know why. I changed that post FOUR TIMES, and finally VW posted it for me.

Ah well. As one of my very favourite people in the world likes to say, "Live proceeds."


*****sys.com has blocked an email that *** was trying to send to you, <*****@blogger.com>. This message has been logged. If you believe that you have received this message in error then please contact postmaster@*****sys.com.

thanks,
Admin

*** NOTICE--The attached communication contains privileged and confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, DO NOT read, copy, or disseminate this communication. Non-intended recipients are hereby placed on notice that any unauthorized disclosure, duplication, distribution, or taking of any action in reliance on the contents of these materials is expressly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please delete this information in its entirety and contact the *****sys Privacy Hotline at 1-888-888-8888. Also, please immediately notify the sender via e-mail that you have received this communication in error. ***

No comments: