Feb 28, 2006

Talkies Tuesday - A Dash Of Restraint






Tuesday morning. I think The Moody Blues sang about Tuesday Afternoon, which might be more appropos for me, since I won't be joining my Talkers this morning. We found out last night that J.'s tumour is inoperable cancer, spread throughout his liver and the doctors are fairly sure it's gotten to his heart, too. They've given him (and us with him) six months of life. You'll forgive me, I'm sure, if I'm not able to rouse the jubilant spirit I usually have for Talkies Tuesday.

Be sure and join our other Talkies Tuesdayites:

Vulgar Wizard.

Hannibal The Hamster.

Strange Cousin Susan.

and our newest (and most educational) Talkie--

Leesepea.

Thank you, won't you?

1 comment:

OLD GREY MARE said...

Our prayers are with you & J family. God Bess

**NEIGH**