May 3, 2006

What If?

There's a nice place I want you to visit, called What If?

Yes, I know, it's a wonderfully loaded question. What it IS is a meeting place for some very excellent writers of fiction, and just recently here I was invited to participate, which I did, and I have already received some small lauds, which pleased my ego far too much, but hey, that's what egos are for, right?

And right now I'm coughing fit to blow my own head off my shoulders, my cold has migrated into my lungs, and I feel like they're on fire all the time, so I'm going to go lie down with some hot tea, and spend tonite asleep in the arms of The Green Death, only it's cherry flavoured, so it's The Red Death, no Poe involved.

2 comments:

Vulgar Wizard said...

You've got to kick the crud before your radio gig on Friday!

Nancy Dancehall said...

Another gig? Good for you! Feel better.