Jun 20, 2006

Talkies Tuesday - Lightning Strikes Again




this is an audio post - click to play




So, I need your input, specifically my Talkies Tuesdays chums, but those of you who haven't or don't participate are welcome to chime in, too. You know that as an added feature of TT I always put links to everyone else who TTs with me, and put something silly about what they're going to say, in my own little surreal way. Vulgar Wizard has started taking those seriously, and trying to work her own TT around what I jokingly suggested. And, I've noticed that life, the universe, whatever has gotten a few of us off the track, and I know that it can be really hard sometimes to come up with original stuff once a week.

So. My question is this:

Would you prefer to:


  • Leave things as they are, they're fine

  • Change to once a month or bi-monthly posts

  • Have me assign either a joke or something serious, ala a weekly meme

  • Or is there something else you'd like to see from TT?



Please let me know, by comment or by email, as I'm honestly curious how I can make this a better, more enjoyable, and more traffic-producing experience for us all.

~Irrelephant

2 comments:

Irrelephant said...

I'm all about some memes, man.

Nancy Dancehall said...

Hee hee..in humor, timing is everythng, and that thunder was timed perfectly.