Jul 13, 2006

Our IT Sucks

Every time our IT department takes down our system overnight for 'repairs and upgrades' it breaks something else. The next morning, when things should be bright and shiny and dusted off and sparkling new, NOTHING WORKS. This morning it's email and the internet that are crashed. No communications between offices, and no ordering medical supplies.

*shaking my fist at Baton Rouge* All IT guys (and girls) are barstards!

Oh, and happy birthday, Harrison Ford. Sorry I didn't get you anything, I didn't have your address.

2 comments:

Des_Moines_Girl said...

Irrelephant -

Greetings and salutations!

Just returning the visit. Very nice to make your acquaintance yesterday.

Glancing at some of your previous posts, I think we share some of the same sense of humor - scary thought!

I'll be back to browse some more but I should get back to work.

Have a fab Thursday!

Kate said...

...quick note... my husband happens to be in the IT biz in Baton Rouge, lest you forget... (tho' not for your company)