Jul 25, 2006

Roight.

After much deliberation, smart-assed ideas, and a new set of batteries for the elderly Nikon I own, I dusted off my most prized possession, The Black Bowler. For you see, I have uploaded a picture of the new/old/new again goatee, for your enlightenment, elucidation, illumination, stereotypisation, cariacturisation, and capitalisation.

And also your foolish lack of use of the letter "zed."

Yes that's right, Irrelephant, sans the aborted attempt at a full beard.

I know, I can just HEAR your little hearts beating.


The picture.


Face it, it's the truth--Vulgar Wizard makes me diabolical.

5 comments:

Nancy Dancehall said...

Ooooo...love the hat! Nice goatee too.

Yes, VW, you most definitely make him look diabolical. I imagine the eyes are bright red under the bowler.

Caffeinated Mommy said...

I'm not sure why, but that hat seems to look familiar to me.
I bet you have sex with it on, huh? ; )

The Ivory Pen said...

Love all of it.

Vulgar Wizard said...

Whoa!

Irrelephant said...

Hey, I get it, you're talking about that movie, with the girl, and the hat, and the other girl, wossname, came from a book...