Aug 23, 2006

Ding Dong

The Witch is dead, the Witch is dead, the Witch is dead!

Butter Troll, the living piece of feces that inhabited our Clinical Manager office was fired yesterday afternoon at 4 pm. I was not witness to the termination, but I have a fair idea that it was for repeated and determined flaunting and ignoring of the corporate compliance regulations, and she got the axe for it.

And there was much rejoicing.

No more computer mouse slamming, no more mouth-breathing behind me, no more shuffling feet up and down the hall, and no more whiney, maudlin voice floating down the hall.

And there was much rejoicing.

No more piles of mistakes in scheduling, no more 300 pounds of ass stuffed into a 100 pound sack. No more huge per-episode/per-patient losses because some fat barstard forgot to write an order to cover a visit.

And there was much rejoicing.

No more whining "I don't know." No more whining "I can't do that." No more whining "Irrrrelephant, can you come make my computer work again?" No more stupid annoying nurse who won't even meet your eyes when you speak to her.

And there was much rejoicing.

No more passing the buck to your subordinate, you lazy bitch. No more frequent doctor's appointments every single week. No more waiting for your disability to kick in so you could be carried on the backs of the taxpayers for the rest of your waste life.

And there was much rejoicing.

And I took three laps around the parking lot buck nekkid.

5 comments:

OLD GREY MARE said...

I must note your happy & much rejoicing. I also must ask if the laps around the parking lot was sans cloths & on a tractor mower??? That I would have loved to see esp. with the sun & heat lately.

**NEIGH**

Nancy Dancehall said...

But tell us how you reeeeeally feel. Don't hold back this time.

heh. My WV is pizzajea, which makes me think of Pizza the Hut, which seems oddly fitting...

The Ivory Pen said...

Aw shit! Just spilled my coffee, I was laughing so hard! Wish I could have seen you. I would have called your friends at the radio station so they could make a show out of it!

Mickey Glitter said...

Congratulations on the liberation from stupidity at your office! =)

renegade said...

I knew if I looked I'd find that title with either you or VW.