Aug 24, 2006

It's Picture Time! Everyone Say "Cross-Eyed Hermaphrodite!"

Yup, it's that time again. I dumped my cellular phone camera, and now I'm gonna force you to look at the images.

Okay, so not all of them are phone images, but hey, half of them are, and in the eyes of the government and most of the population of America, half is better than none. Hence the half-wit in the White House.

Without further ado or offense--the pics, and feel free to clicky, as they will embiggen if you do.

A Cicada Followed Me Home And Begged Me To Take It's Photo
Okay, so not really, but it WAS hanging on my outside screen door the morning I went out to refill the bird feeders, and the camera does pretty good macro, so I took steps. Lovely critters.




Self Portrait #3, With Dog & Cat
That's the first recorded photo, I think, of Penny the Papillion. I was out on the back porch last night watching the rain come in, and Penny decided she no longer wished to have her feet dirty, so on my lap she went. The tabby is Agaku Tora, right now we guesstimate age 13, doing awfully well for her years. The geek in the middle with the cigar is irrelevant.



How Vulgar!
And now, you know you want her, you know you need her, you know you want to know why she's holding Allergy Alert stickers over her breasts, it's the one (fortunately,) the only (thank you sweet jeebus,) Vulgar Wizard, being only mildly vulgar. This time.



Whoa
And yes, Yrs truly. Freak.

3 comments:

Vulgar Wizard said...

Jesus, I have a HUGE double chin!!!!

The Ivory Pen said...

Vulgar, only if you pull your head back for pics. Put your chin out next time!! That way you won't have a double chin but peeps will think you're a snob!

Irr, I think I'm in love!

Irrelephant said...

Ivory, don't fall in love, I'm a terrible candidate--I've got near constant flatulence, a wooden leg, and I can burp the entire Greek alphabet in one go.