Oct 5, 2006

The Death Of A Legend

Given our limited resources, we have to make tough decisions about what projects to focus on. And we've come to the difficult decision that Audioblogger demands too many resources, time, and money for us to continue its operation.


Yes, come November 1st, Talkies Tuesdayites everywhere (all four of us) are going to have to find some other way to talk to you. Audioblogger isn't making any bank off it's service, and like all good things, it's coming to an end at the hands of capitalism.

Audioblogger, it's been fun.

I guess I'm gonna have to find some other way to make my fun now.

2 comments:

Nancy Dancehall said...

Awwwww....dammit!

leesepea said...

I got the email, too; I haven't looked into other options yet.

We have to keep the tradition going!

We'll find a way!