Oct 11, 2006

Some Things I've Learned

In lieu of a full entry, I'm going to share a few little things I've learned:

When they call it a "Fair," it's not going to be fair.

The light at the end of the tunnel? Sometimes it's a moose with a lamp tied to it's forehead.

In a new job, the first people to get in tight with is Housekeeping. They're the ones that will keep your trashcan spotless or make sure that the vacuum explodes right beside your brand new cloth chair.

Wearing a handlebar moustache as I do, I find that now I see everything through what appears to be a pair of curled gunsights. Makes people-watching much more interesting, I must say.

Chicks really don't dig being stalked.

Always look at the little things. You never know what you're going to see there.

Life is a journey, not a rush, a boston, or an electric light orchestra. Wait, that's not right...

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Some girls enjoy being stalked, I don't know what you're talking about......

Stucco said...

Irr, I'm just hoping that you are above hanging little ornaments off of the 'stache when December rolls around. I've seen that done, and it made me want to shave.

Stucco said...

Addendum- Irr, I stalked my wife and sexually harassed her for good measure. In my case, the best strategy was to "wear her down" until her better judgement was compromised. Like the good Doctor said "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."

Nancy Dancehall said...

Stalkers... *shudder* Had enough of those in college.

I think a string of lights along the 'stache is just fine as long as it's done tastefully.

FCSuper said...

ich ::shrugs:: :)