Nov 7, 2006

Fucking Pinheaded Christian Morons.

Don't ever let me take a high public office, because I will be the guy who leads the charge to have people like this close-minded idiot and his daughter hanged at dawn in front of the Library of Congress as a warning to people who would censor, ban, or otherwise tell the rest of the world what we should and should not read, say, or think.

Newscast

This is where your precious Christian Conservative movement is leading us, Bush. And fuck you for it.

Thank you to Nancy Dancehall for bringing this travesty to my attention.

Those of you who do not have a copy of the book in question, comment or email me and I will personally arrange to get you a copy.

And yes, it's that important to me.

4 comments:

The Ivory Pen said...

I own and have read the book in question. It was required reading for my 9th grader. She is well versed with the terms "fiction" and "non-fiction". 'Nough said.

Nancy Dancehall said...

You're welcome.

Anonymous said...

Closed minds = closed books, I guess. How disappointing and stupid.

Candace said...

And the guy certainly didn't even read the whole thing. Because if he had, he'd understand it. Oh, wait. No he wouldn't.

(found you through the NaBloPoMo Randomizer.)