Dec 20, 2006

Mememememememe

Having been tagged by Stucco, who was tagged by Judith, who was tagged by crankster, but since Judith doesn't have a linky thingie to crankster I can't continue this sort of Biblical "...and Spanky begat Dingwop who begat Blinderstiffer, who begat...."

Ah well.

Stucco, you're a roight barstard. Here's one in yer eye.

1. Three things that scare me:
- most other people
- evangelicals
- road-raged men

2. Three people who make me laugh:
- David Smith, whom I keep losing
- Stucco, when he talks about his scrotum
- our President

3. Three things I love:
- a very few people
- motorcycle riding
- to watch a pretty girl walk by

4. Three things I hate:
- stupidity, more than anything
- blind obedience
- being unable to find a rewarding job

5. Three things I don't understand:
- why they call them "termites"
- algebra
- my appendix

6. Three things on my desk (at home) (Sweet heavens, are you KIDDING ME?)
- an antique silver inkwell made with two bull's horns and some glass
- a faux Victorian gaslamp light
- a silver cigarette box my father bought in Turkey

7. Three things I'm doing right now:
- wondering if I could fart without anyone hearing me
- thinking up clever-dick answers for this meme
- getting ready for supper

8. Three things I want to do before I die:
- See the world
- Ride an elephant
- be considered a good man

9. Three things I can do:
- origami
- juggle three items
- carry a tune if it's nailed to me securely

10. Three things I can't do:
- speak effectively for any length of time
- keep a Boston fern alive
- make my mouth-breather neighbor die by the power of my will alone

11. Three things you should listen to:
- little children
- a good orchestra
- the outside world

12. Three things you should never listen to:
- Leonard Nimoy singing that hobbit song
- a barking spider
- salesmen

13. Three things I'd like to learn:
- yoga
- tai chi
- more patience

14. Three favorite foods:
- dark chocolate anything
- shepherd's pie
- steak and potatoes

15. Three beverages I drink regularly:
- hot tea (chai, Earl Grey, Constant Comment, etc.)
- sweetea
- is there anything else?

16. Three shows I watched as a kid
- The Looney Tunes
- Captain Kangaroo
- 3-2-1 Contact

And for tagging? Since I'm a roight barstard too, let's tag

Vulgar Wizard, since she likes these sorts of things

Lucky Star, who never lacks for good blogging material

Leesepea, my former Talkies Tuesday compatriot

Nancy Dancehall, since she has nothing else to do now that she's snowed in,
and

Mickey Glitter, who sent me a beautiful (and unexpected!) Christmas card

4 comments:

Stucco said...

Yes, I suck out loud. However, I'm not above ignoring tags, and wouldn't cry if you did the same. Okay, maybe I'd cry, but I'd blame it on onions.

Vulgar Wizard for some reason suggested I come work for her in your miserable environment. I'm taking it that they don't do drug screening there? Maybe I could get a waterfront place up on rickety stilts just in time for a hurricane? Guh...

leesepea said...

Alright, alright, played along.

Irrelephant said...

Drug testing? Er...maybe you ought to stay there in the Northwest then. I haven't had a spliff in years.

Yay leesepea! I knew you'd come through for me!

Jennifer said...

I was going to say that for #15 there is also unsweet tea....but I think they actually DON"T have that in LA.