Jan 23, 2007

Hijinks Ensued

"I likes my coffee like I likes my women - cold and bitter."
Commented by starbuck on 1.23.07 at Masculinity And It's Discontents.

"I like my coffee like I like my Secretary of State - light brown and just a little sweet."
A drunk Geo. W. Bush on "American Dad."

"I like my wine like I like my women - ready to pass out."
Robin Williams - "Reality, What A Concept."

"I like my coffee like I like my women - in a plastic cup."
Eddie Izzard, commedian.


As culled from the Interwebs--

"I like my coffee like I like my women - ground up and stored in the freezer."

"I like my coffee like I like my women - warm, wet, and with a spoon in 'em."

"I like my coffee like I like my women - drunk."

"I like my coffee like I like my women - dark, sweet, creamy, and with a splash of liquor."

"I like my coffee like I like my women - easily available on any streetcorner."

And my all-time favourite?

"I like my coffee like I like my women - tied up in a burlap sack and dragged through the Andes behind a donkey."

Go on, take a stab--you know you want to.

4 comments:

Stucco said...

I hate coffee though, and I don't hate women. I mean, they are bad and need to be spanked, but I don't hate them.

Mickey Glitter said...

As old as the hills, but still:

I like my coffee like I like my women: black and bitter, similar to my heart.

(But I don't like my coffee black or bitter at all. And I don't like bitter people, either.)

Scott from Oregon said...

I like my coffee like I like my women. That is all.

Nancy Dancehall said...

I like my coffee like I like my women, hot, sweet and covered in whipped cream.

Except I don't like women. Hmmmm...