Feb 28, 2007

Give Till It Hurts. Or At Least Stings A Little Bit.


Thank You!

Thank you for your contribution! Red River Radio depends on support from listeners like you.

You are the PUBLIC in PUBLIC RADIO!

If applicable, your thank you gift should arrive in 4-6 weeks.

If you have any questions or concerns, please call Wendi Bryant at 1-800-552-8502 or send us an email at listenermail@redriverradio.com
Click here to return to the RRR homepage.
Pledge order id: 279889

SOURCE: WEB

2007-02-28
11:38:19

STATION: RRR

PLEDGE TYPE: Donating an Additional Gift

AMOUNT: $ **** None of your business. *grin*

THANK YOU GIFT:
Assorted Program T's - $*** - - XX-Large Red River Radio Grab Bag T-Shirts

PERSONAL INFORMATION:
Title: Mr.
First Name:
Last Name: Irrelephant
May we read your name on the air? YES

COMMENTS:
I've been a proud sponsor for years now, and have always felt that Red River Radio is one of the few places where I really get my money's worth. I always find myself making my 'regular' sponsorship during the Fall pledge drive, then making another, smaller donation in spring--I feel it's the least I can do to help keep quality things on my radio, like the hours of beautiful classical music, Garrison Keillor's PHC and Writer's Almanac, Fred Child's Performance Today, and all the wonderful, numerous weekend shows. Thank you for the opportunity/.


Irrelephant here.

Hey. Do your bit, if you listen to Public Radio. And if you don't listen to Public Radio, or don't have a good one around you, listen to MINE. Just click the link up at the top and stream it live to your desktop.

And give them a few dollars while you're at it.

No comments: