Feb 26, 2007

It Ain't Easy, Being Green



And damned tasty.

Yeah, this is the night where I'm just too tired to be original.

What Irrelephant Means
I is for Irresistible
Yeah. It comes with having a colourful candy shell and a dark chocolate interior.

R is for Rebellious
You shoulda seen my mullet days.

R is for Refined
Check the fedora. Need I say more? Thought not.

E is for Extraordinary
Damn skippy, Skippy, and don't you feckin' forget it. Now if you'll 'scuse me, I have to go save the Amazon rain forest.

L is for Lovable
Come here and give us a big hug, you doof.

E is for Extreme
EXTREEEEEME MOUSTACHES!

P is for Powerful
Run your third-eye over this chi power.

H is for Helpful
Want a hand starting your own blog?

A is for Ambitious
Top of the world, Ma, top of the world!

N is for Neat
*chortle* Okay, not even I can pull that one off.

T is for Tolerant
Get outta my face, you stinking...! Oh, wait, sorry. I thought you were a circus midget.
What Does Your Name Mean?

3 comments:

Stucco said...

Wow was my name meaning wrong... Calm? Me? Nahh.

Scott from Oregon said...

There is an irrelephant meme loosed upon the world?

Nancy Dancehall said...

So true:

N is for Nerdy
A is for Altruistic
N is for Nutty
C is for Complicated
Y is for Young

D is for Darling
A is for Amorous
N is for Nutty
C is for Clever
E is for Enchanting
H is for Hot
A is for Altruistic
L is for Luxurious
L is for Loving