Mar 13, 2007

Dream Lines

Okay, I'm officially "toys in the attic" crazy--I dreamed about Stucco last night.

Now, you guys know I'm not big on talking about my dreams, especially online, but THIS one...oh lordie. I dreamed Stucco (I've never MET the man, don't even know his real name) was hosting a QVC/HSN show called "Tom's Stuff." He was sitting in his living room in his at-home clothes, selling things. HIS things. One of the most remarkable items, the item that woke me up from a sound sleep?

A fully operational goat-mounted multiple-barrel Super-Soaker watergun system.

With a laser range-finder and targeting system.


Please god, kill me now.

8 comments:

Stucco said...

So, how many can I put you down for?

Interesting that you have a line on me in as much as Super Soakers loom large in my legend. I don't recall ever bloggin about Super Soakers tho...

Nancy Dancehall said...

Oh. My. God.

You DO know him! You DO!

Damn.

Irrelephant said...

Nancy, I can't 'splain it. Heck, I feel like I should APOLOGISE for it. *lol*

Stucco old man old sport old bean, you've never blogged about Super Soakers nor goats that I recall. Insofar as I can tell that image, sans goat was drawn from six years of divine hell spent working for The Giraffe God at Toys Backward R Us, and the two years that SS's were THE TOY of choice. And I hate QVC, so I'm gonna start wearing my tin-foil hat again.

Nancy Dancehall said...

I love that the show is called "Tom's Stuff."

Irrelephant said...

And that was the thing--it was QVC or HSN or whatever, but the little bit was SPECIFCALLY called "Tom's Show," no music, no backgrounds, just Stucco sitting on his couch, shot at a kind of 3/4's angle, and then this goat wanders in with this bright yellowish lime greenish plastic harness THING attached to his back by straps and it's got about ten barrels and a laser-light aim indicator on top.

Gods I need to be in therapy.

Nancy Dancehall said...

Or employed by Monte Python.

Irrelephant said...

Or in therapy. *lol*

Scott from Oregon said...

I think I would turn the soaker on myself...