Jun 4, 2007

All Men Are Created Evil

And politics just seems to bring out the best in us. This idiot's got so much money he's keeping it in his freezer.

It's funny, I'm not even that angry at this, I mean, this is LOUISIANA POLITICS, it's expected. He's an obvious idiot, having been busted AFTER he knew he was under investigation. I mean DAYUM, how much brains does it take to stop stealing after the cops are watching? A tumble bug has more smarts than that. Anyway, an honest man couldn't make a life in politics if he wanted to, not that he'd want to. What is really getting my ire up about this whole thing is Congress' fear that the Judicial branch is overstepping it's bounds.

Uhm, Congressmen? We KNOW you're all crooked, it's just a matter of HOW crooked you are, how much money you're stealing, and from whom. If I were to take a lantern and start looking for a man on Capitol Hill who hasn't lied, cheated or stolen during his career I'd be walking on my own beard before I found one.

Me, I'm hoping that he gets a cell with Edwin Edwards. Maybe they can be butt-buddies.

4 comments:

Stucco said...

And the feezer? What the hell?

Irrelephant said...

Stucco, if I understood just a teeny fraction of what goes on in people's heads I'd be King of the fucking world. *lopsided grin*

meno said...

i find this whole story truly fucked. And then he got re-elected. I guess we get what we deserve.

Irrelephant said...

Meno, one of the saddest things about Louisiana politics is that people from here are PROUD that anyone in the government higher than Dog Cather is crooked. It goes back to Huey P. "The Kingfish" Long and even further.