Oct 14, 2007

Award Time!

Scarlett, speaking from The Shores of Introspect And Retrospect (and I'll bet you can't say that five times fast without biting your tongue) awarded me not only her smiles at my feeble attempts at humour but a lovely award.



I had a list of people to thank here, starting with Gawd and working my way through all the little people whom I've trodden upon to get here, but I can't seem to find it. More luck you. I guess, then, I'll have to settle for thanking my readers--the people who, either by their comments or by the little unheard but noticed clicks on the site meter show up here day in and day out, wondering when I'm going to be getting orf my huge grey and wrinkled arse to post again.

And with any luck they're smiling when they say that.

1 comment:

Wanderlust Scarlett said...

YAY!
Well you make me smile all the time anyway, so this goes well here.

Plus it blends well with the elephant-ness.

Scarlett & V.