Nov 10, 2007

Holy Jeebus

I've launched another freaking blog.

Trainspotting CenLa is now going to be the place where all the train posts go, so that I don't keep regaling you lovely people with endless reiterations of how cool trains are and what train I saw when and what it smelled like. It'll be an ongoing journal of what I've seen, heard, photographed or otherwise gotten into concerning train operations in the area, and if you ever happen to be headed this way you can check out all the good spotting areas.

You may now return to your regularly scheduled blog reading. *s*

6 comments:

Jean said...

cool beans! it's getting added to my blogroll :)

Vulgar Wizard said...

Which means that you'll end up neglecting this poor blog even further?

LOL

Wanderlust Scarlett said...

Ok... more to keep up with?

hee hee...

I LOVE trains, so as long as there is a handy link on this irrelephant page, then I will have no problem finding it and getting there.

Meantime, catch up reading...

Scarlett & Viaggiatore

Irrelephant said...

Thank you, Jean! I hope you're ready for some hard-core train stuff and long involved discussions on fstops, exposure times and how to keep from falling off signal towers. *lol*

VW--yes. *g*

Scarlet, I realise I'm just breaking it off in myself, what with opening another blog (I've already tried it once and deleted it shortly thereafter) but I think it'll also be a nice place to put train photos when I have nothing else to post, and besides I get to use the url I bought some seven years ago to host my now-defunct tobacco shop! *g*

Jean said...

The photography pointers *pun?* will be appreciated. I used to spend a lot of wonderful time taking photos. Was even in a juried art show once... and, sold twelve of my photos!

Stucco said...

What'ya going all schizo on us?