Dec 30, 2007

The Sunday Vagapocalypse

You know, I don't know if I'm even allowed to use that title, since it's been blatantly stolen from The Soup, but The People (that's you!) have Spoken, and by a margin of 2 votes "The Sunday Vagapocalypse" it is! That is until E!'s producers call me up and issue me with a cease and desist, at which time we'll host another poll. *G*

So!

Be sure and join Vulgar Wizard and my august self this New Year's Day, Tuesday the 1st at 10am CST for the inaugural broadcast! Looking forward to hearing from you, and Happy Gnu Year to each and all!

7 comments:

Jean said...

10 a.m. CST... that would be, in central Florida... um, 9 a.m. ?
(subtract 1, carry the...)

Happy Gnu Year to you! heh.

Irrelephant said...

That'd be in one and one half hours, Jean! *g*

Actually, if you login to blogtalkradio.com and do a search on me it'll tell you in your time when I'll be on the air.

Jean said...

dammit! Shoulda asked for a wake-up call. Sorry!

But...Happy New Year!

Irrelephant said...

*s* It's okay, Jean. I didn't expect people to be beating down the airwaves for it right out of the gate! Granted it'd have been nice if SOMEONE had listened, but....*g* Anyway, Talkies Tuesday never drew more than 1/5 of my reading audience, so 1/5 of my current reading audience = me and Vulgar Wizard, so it's about right!

Maggie said...

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudge. I missed it. I promise to do better. Happy New Year dude!

Irrelephant said...

We're gonna get you out of that hyper-shy thing of yours, Maggie!

Stucco said...

Dude- you and VW are cracking me up. The hot tub story with "F Boobs" was golden. WTF is up with the schedule though? Like I'm going to be up at 7AM (PST) on a Sunday morning to play along? Nope. How about a healthy PM timeframe, eh?