Dec 16, 2007

Talkies Tuesday

You know, I'm already having fits with scheduling radio segments, but it seems like as of right now the inaugural broadcast of Talkies Tuesday will be Tuesday, January 1, 10am CST.

And I officially Need Your Help: It seems that according to the radio host people that host this here infant (infantile?) radio show of mine that has yet to be birthed that ANY weekday from 7am until midnight is prime time, and since I have a JOB that takes up most of my time and I shan't be able to stay up until midnight thirty just to host a radio show I think this is going to become a Sunday 10am (Central Standard) show. And since Sunday is no more Tuesday than a bat is a bicycle, I need to rename Talkies Tuesday to something equally catchy; something clever, something easy to say and maybe with a little alliteration to make it the cat's pajamas, and all involving Sunday.

So. Any suggestions will be aired and duly run up the flagpole to see who salutes. I'll also take any suggestions as to an image/icon/whatnot to go with said name.

Thank you, won't you?

9 comments:

Old Grey Mare said...

Mr. Irreleohant, my helpful addition to the change of day for your Talkies Tusday is...Sunny Sunday Chat Line. Thank you for this opportunity.

**NEIGH**

Joan of Argghh! said...

The Sundae Special (so many marketing possibilities, two scoops of scoopage!) Which led my brain to:

The Sunday Scoop!

In another vein,(which would be a great name for a physician's blog...)how 'bout:

Sound-off Sunday (oh wait...that could work against ya if folks turn the sound off).

:o)

Gordo The Geek said...

snicker ... The Sunday Serenade?

Vulgar Wizard said...

Sunday Shinedown

Irrelephant said...

Wow. You guys are full of....something, all right. Yah. Um-hmm.

meno said...

Sunday Sermons?

:D

Jean said...

Sunday Schizzle.

The Sunday Times.

Sunday Scatter.

Sunday Scavange.

Sunday Scatology.

Sunday Scenario.

Sunday Scathing.

Maggie said...

How about Snark Sunday?

Or Sunday Bloody - oh wait that one is taken.

Manic Monday Eve?

Vulgar Wizard said...

I'm partial to that Sunday Scathing suggestion . . .