- Things that scare me: people with road rage, making a fatal mistake with a power tool, finding out there IS a god and she's really pissed at me.
- People who make me laugh: VW, Stephen Wright and that balding guy from the Sonic commercials.
- Things I hate the most: Not understanding my motivations better, my being afraid of change, and not knowing how to do something accurately.
- Things I don’t understand: How Lorenzo Lamas could slide that big fat Harley around so easily, WHY he'd want to, and why letting your pants hang around your arse is cool.
- Things I am doing right now: Getting excited about supper (chili and cornbread!), dreading going back to work, and being aggravated that Sunday was rained out and therefore a massive waste (keep in mind I started this last week--supper tonight had no cornbread.)
- Things I want to do before I die: Live forever, tour England extensively, and be happy with my life decisions.
- Things I can do: Ride a motorcycle really well, tell a shaggy dog story so well you believe it right up to the punchline, and fix simple plumbing problems.
- Ways to describe my personality: Sensitive, caring, and self-analytical to the point that it's almost a damned disease.
- Things I can’t do: Carry a tune if it were nailed to my forehead, stay up very late past my bedtime, eat lots of fried food without paying for it.
- Things I think you should listen to: Your heart, your bowels, and your significant other.
- Things you should never listen to: That negative voice in your head, a professional accordion player, and a mime hitting his thumb with a hammer while building an invisible doghouse.
- Things I’d like to learn: How to speak German like a native, how to fly a hot air balloon by myself, and how to take consistently good photographs.
- Favorite foods: mozzarella cheese, bread pudding, and cinnamon rolls fresh from the oven. Go bread!
- Beverages I drink regularly: Hot tea, cold tea, and sort of lukewarm tea that's been on the counter but not so long as to have gone over.
- TV shows I watched as a kid: That Sid And Marty Crofts show with H.R. Puffenstuff, Land of The Lost (try as I might I simply couldn't make myself get a crush on Holly,) and The Electric Company.
You wanna piece of this? Go with it, and tell me you went.