Jan 13, 2008

Well Damned!

I wrote a nice-sized post about this morning's Sunday Vagapocalypse and how Stucco and VW and I chatted the hour away and went on to chat another hour and a half after the show went off the air, and Blogger seems to have seen fit to make it explode into a million tiny fragments of pixie dust and blow away.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr.

If you can spare the better part of an hour be sure to listen to this morning's show--we covered a lot of things, from making Stucco get up at an ungodly hour to talk with us to school science fair projects to turtle-neck sweaters with cockring zipper pulls to lung butter, and didn't even scratch the surface. Set your reminders now!

Don't forget, next Sunday we'll be hosting Mr. Fabulous of Pointless Drivel and will be introducing the Lighting Quiz!

6 comments:

Stucco said...

I'm so jaded by Blogger these days, I copy my post and paste into the comment box before submitting. I'm been victimized one too many times. I feel your pain.

Jean said...

That sucks twice as bad for me because I FREAKIN' TOTALLY forgot about the show!! I was even up (well, awake) at 5 f'n 30 this morning.
I'll listen to the tape... *sigh*

Irrelephant said...

Stucco, I'm about to go that route myself...I hate to lose an entire POST. I've been saved more than once by it's auto-save feature but it seems to have hiccuped this time.

Jean, it's okay! The best thing to do is follow the BlogTalkRadio link there on the sidebar and set an email reminder for yourself--it's the only way I can remember to catch the few shows I like to listen to. *s*

Gordo said...

Grrr ... I figures. I get called to look after problem that isn't actually a problem and I miss a fun show. I was even going to call in. :-(

Irrelephant said...

So was the fault in your HAL-9000 and not in the AE-35 antenna like we were lead to believe? *wink*

Mona Buonanotte said...

I'm a-scared of talking on blog radio...I get performance anxiety, and would prolly squeak once and hang up....