Feb 7, 2008

The Irrelephant Show!

Yeah, I changed the name, I've still enough gentleman left in me to cringe when I have to gleefully shout "Vagapocalypse," plus while a good half of the listeners are female and we seem to manage to talk about sex Every Single Show there's not much "end of the world caused by a vagina" happening to really warrant that name.

So!

The important thing is, guys, and please make a note of this, we've moved! Sunday noon, Central Standard, which makes it 10am for you West Coasters and...what, three in the morning for East Coast? Rock and/or roll, bay-bee!

See you guys (and dolls) this Sunday at noon!

9 comments:

Stucco said...

Woohoohoo! That's excellent news. I'll be there.

meno said...

Isn't the beginning of the world caused by a vagina? Kinda?

That's my Friday poetry.

Vulgar Wizard said...

Dammit. Now, because of Stucco's inability to GET THE HELL UP, I've got to reschedule my entire laundry activities to revolve around his sleeping late. It's like he lives here now.

Stucco said...

"laundry activities" is a euphemism for what? Wearing all vinyl and brandishing a whip?

Clowncar said...

I am saddened to hear of the name change. May I suggest Vagatopia? Or Penopolis? Or maybe Apocalliope (the end of the world caused by steam-driven organs and/or Greek muses)?

I'll stop now, and listen to the rebroadcast of the show. Thanks for linking me up.

Irrelephant said...

Glad you were, Stucco! Always there to enliven an otherwise obscure and sad radio show. *lol*

Meno, it's quiet poetic, that! Sort of koan-ish. Or not. And where were you this noon? Moved 'specially for you PNWesters, and you didn't show! I was crushed!

Stucco, it's private house code. *evil grin*

Clowncar, I think very highly of the Apocalliope idea! Aaah, for the end of the world to come wrapped in Victoran-era carousel horses. Aaaah.

Nancy Dancehall said...

The Four Carousel Horses of the Apocalliope. The Plagues of the Midway. Oh, I like it.

Hmmm....a carousel goes in a circle, so would life begin again?....hmmmm...

today was fun! I've always wanted to do a lightning round. I hope I didn't sound toooo dorky. I had a live audience of strangers thinking I was schitzo.

Scott from Oregon said...

I havve a third nipple

Irrelephant said...

Nancy, you're a freak. This is probably why you did so well on the Lightning Round. *lol* You did fine, don't worry. As for the people staring at you? Nothing new, I'm certain. *wink*

Is it pierced, Scott?