Frankly, it stunned me. In my limited listening experience on BTR's comedy and mature shows I've heard some filth (on one of their FEATURED shows no less) that would make a Las Vegas hooker blush. I guess it's different when you're featured. *shrug*
I definitely want to give big thanks to the three ladies who have given me three new featurettes on the show: Maggie Moss,* who is soon to be named The Irrelephant Show Poet Emeritus, Nancy Dancehall our resident Alanis Morrisette expert and Giver Of The Word, and of course dear Schmoopie, (may your cone always bring you joy) who graced us with The Cone Report to wrap the show up with. With a few simple words she showed us that if only we all owned a Cone the world would be a better, more forgiving and certainly more sexually fulfilled place.
So anyway, it's in the bag, next week's show is on hiatus since I'll be in Tex-ass for the weekend and I'm not going to foist off my broadcasting duties on my able but very tired co-host Vulgar Wizard, so bear with me while we have a quiet weekend, all spent gearing up for The Religious Intolerance Episode the next weekend! All major religions will be bashed. In good spirits, naturally. Wouldn't want to get banned for intolerance.
Now. You know you want it, you've waited all week for it, so without any more teasing it's:
The Irrelephant Show All Sex Episode Naughty Catchprhase List!
- naughty poetry
- All Christian Home Health
- What about rock hard boners?
- Adam Greenfield is naked.
- fish fucker
- Thor demands it.
- ball lightening
- I know somebody who just bought a Fiat.
- Call the White House switchboard.
- Tapioca Talkers Radio Network
- touch my cleemon
- My word of the day is "down."
- weeping nards
- Isn't it bionic?
- It's spelled dCoUwNnT.
- I guess I can't do a cone update, huh?
- I'm going to say "down" every episode.
- poo fighters too
- There once was a woman from Malone . . .
- schmoop deck
- Benjamin Franklin wasn't a president.
- PISS OUT MY ASS!!!!
- The Green Cone - solar power panel included - can only use it on the roof - battery backup for cloudy days - windmill attachment
- I have a passion for anachronisms.
- It's okay to swallow, you can't get pregnant.
- It's a SACKreMENt.
- snake handling
- Train bridges are nice places to "have relations."
- copulatory endeavors
- upside-down backwards and in the wrong place
- bridge boneration
- hang VW out to dry
- All cones are welcome.
- threw the hot dog down the hallway
Be sure and give a listen, won't you, for those great hits and many, many more, all from K-Relephant Records! Just one easy click away! Be sure and stop by to leave some feedback, rate the show and if you really want to, give us a swift kick in the harbles.
* Maggie has just posted the poem and limerick that she composed just for the show at her site, so be certain to go check her out!