Feb 10, 2008

What Would Irrelephant Cone?

Weekly Catchprase List - Volume 3



Is it hot in here or Buffalo? All the catch-phrases, buzzwords and ear candy ("Clemon!") that your friends will be dropping around the watering hole today like flies off a horse's arse. Don't be left behind, you urinal talker you!


  • Once you go ear canal
  • Dildo between the stubby little toes
  • Nigga, please
  • Trunk below the waist
  • Third nipple
  • OEM
  • What do you have spare on your body?
  • Metric fuck-tons
  • 60 sandwiches in a cookie jar
  • I don't answer questions about zombies
  • Turducken tendency
  • thorax
  • The Monkey House
  • Skunky FReTs are for special guitars
  • Goran
  • A little loincloth
  • When Granny pops over for tea
  • What's a man's bits?
  • The iVagina
  • Specially branded iKY
  • It's time for a Cone*!
  • pluggin' the balls
  • bad coke


_______________________
* Cone Provisio - Do not ingest. Do not microwave. Do not place too close to the television. May cause harmful side effects if used in back alleys. Always use a clean cone. Not for uccular use. Store cone in room-temperature area. Do not freeze. Do not puncture. Do not leave lying around if Grandma is coming over for tea and a bit of crumpet.

5 comments:

Clowncar said...

Do not taunt Happy Fun Cone.

Mona Buonanotte said...

I think I needs me some cone, tho I'm not exactly sure what it is. But it sound sexy. And a little dangerous.

Wanderlust Scarlett said...

I wander off for a month and I come back to find that you have changed your show's name and done weekly catch phrases...

Anything else? You're a busy irrelephant!

Luck with it all

Scarlett & Viaggiatore

Irrelephant said...

Clowncar, I stand chastised. *lol*

Mona, it comes highly regarded and at $79.99 in American dollars it's apparently a steal for being nothing more than a tapered blob of flesh-pink silicon with a suction cup base. I'm told that when applied properly it feels like a guy going down on you but since I've never had that happen to me (always a bride's maid, never a bride) I don't know how that's supposed to feel.

Hi Scarlett! Glad you came back 'round! Yes it's been quite the tour of duty around here--I'm getting my Spring Energy up, ready to come out of hibernation and Do Things.

Vulgar Wizard said...

*insists that it's her list*