Mar 28, 2008

The Irrelephant Show!

Be sure and join me this Sunday (since it's not Easter) for The Irrelephant Show - Political Machinations Episode. Vulgar Wizard and Stucco Discotent will be in the secret underground broadcast studio with me as always, because I can't find the microphone without them.

In the first half of the show we'll be hosting a live debate between Barak Obama, Hillary Clinton, and Hypnotoad. For the second half of the show we'll have famed stripper and hypnotist Sir Edmund Creme de Menthe on to talk to us about swinging naughty bits for money, and of course our regular contributors if they think about calling in:

Schmoopie Discotent with The Cone Report!
Maggie Moss presenting a naughty bit of poetry!
and last but never least (because she usually has her segment first and I seem to have listed the contributors in reverse order but anyway!)
Nancy Dancehall with The Word Of The Week!

You know you can't miss this one, even for fried Snickers and a NASCAR race on the boob tube.

(Clicky the thin blue box over there to the left for more info, to set an email reminder, or to spam me unmercifully)

6 comments:

Eric Shonkwiler said...

Does Hypnotoad hold sway over the radio?

Irrelephant said...

Oh yes indeedy! There's an auditory element to Hypnotoad's powers (all glory to Hypnotoad!)

Stucco said...

Schmoopie has an interesting report for us this week, and I'm loading up a box with... things... that'll be heading your way shortly.

Irrelephant said...

*lmao* Oh gods, I cannot WAIT!

Gordo said...

Darn, I'll have to listen to the recording later. The boys and I are heading a bit north of town to watch the yokels skim their snowmobiles across the open water. :-)

Jean said...

At least I had a legitimate excuse for missing this time... I was on a jet plane. And then, later, I was stranded on the interstate *sigh*

This week, I'll call in!