Apr 13, 2008

Blast And Confusticate! The Irrelephant Show Must Go On!

In yet another massive failure to self-promote (I've never learned how to glad-hand, kiss babies or perform adequately at a grin-n-grab) I've failed for the entirety of this week to remind you:

The Irrelephant Show has moved! (Yes, yet again. Hopefully this time it'll stay put.) 6pm CST, same address, same host, same co-hosts sans Maggie who has a Real Life interaction planned, and sans Schmoopie who didn't give me any sort of good excuse. Sort of like my college dating career.

SO! Join what may well be just me for the Irrelephant Show: TBA Episode! I'll be ever so grateful, and won't even honk my own horn.

4 comments:

Gordo said...

Oh, all right ... LOL

Stucco said...

I'll be there with balls on.

Clowncar said...

Hey, I just listened (15 hours later). Did I double your audience?

I'd offer to call in with a palindrome of the week, but I only know like 5 of them, so I'd end up blowing my wad pretty fast.

Heh, heh.

Henry said...

I thought that I was the only person in the world who said "blast and confusticate it".