Apr 16, 2008

The List Must Go On!

Having killed my radio show yet again (this time by moving it to a new time) I've still carried on, dragging Vulgar Wizard and Stucco along for the ride, and even Gordo, in fits and starts.

Don't forget this Sunday at 6pm CST to tune in for The Topicless Show (which is like a Topless Show only we'll be dressed.) Plus, the week after that will be the Bar Joke Extravaganza, a true Can't Be Missed Event!

Until then, let The List tide you over. It's chock full of Vitamin Q!

The List!

  • stroke tree
  • bark humpin'
  • the box
  • lovebar support
  • best bitch
  • What-what In the Butt
  • sort of fragile
  • a happy and hilarious anthology
  • tales of gaiety and nonsense
  • Oh, noooooooooooooo!
  • "naked boy, naked boy!"
  • moleskine book
  • Pop Rocks
  • Trunkful Tuesdays
  • Boomtown would be the place to launch the dildo of the future.
  • I buy from Russians.
  • Russian waitress in a Chinese restaurant
  • Vespa (it's Italian for "wasp!"


You know you want some.

7 comments:

Rudi said...

You said:
>Don't forget this Sunday at 6pm CST

Might you mean 6pm CDT?

It should be called daylight shifting time. If we saved it we could spend it in January + February when we really need it.

Schmoopie said...

I'll be there, but I can't guarantee I will be dressed! ;)

Mona Buonanotte said...

I thought I was the only one who remembered "What-What-in the butt"...!

Merelyme said...

hello there!

Nancy Dancehall said...

So sorry I didn't make it. Had the flu or some damn thing. And...um...not gonna make it this time either. *duck* My mom's in town and I can't risk my secret identity. But I'll be back after that!!!

mickelodeon said...

I'm really gonna try and listen - gods help me if I'm at the grocery store at four pm on a Sunday. ;-)

Irrelephant said...

rudi, you need to come online as an interviewee and we can gripe about the whole Daylight Savings thing. It gets under my skin too, something fierce.

Schmoop dear, you know full well that the Irrelephant show is clothing optional. Heck, I broadcast in the nude all the time. Wow, THAT sounds weird.

Hi back atcha, Merelyme! I was wondering if you'd dropped out of the blogosphere for a while. No wait, that was me. *s* Sorry!

Nancy, you are so going to get a spanking. Heh.

Micks, you neeeeeeed to be here! You're gonna get interviewed any week now, we can talk about old movies and obscure music (well, you can talk about obscure music, I'll just nod and make positive noises.)