Jun 13, 2008

The Irrelephant Show

Don't forget, coming up this Sunday at 6pm CST we'll be hosting Jay from Kill The Goat! Lots and lots of goatie goodness for one and all, plus some tittilating stories from the Great White North. Don't miss it!

The next Sunday we'll be batcaving with the one and only Batgirl from The Legend of Batgirl. Post-crimefighting she's gone into catering and blogging. No word on the slinky spandex costume or the purple motorcycle, but we'll certainly ask.

Remember, all you have to do is clickety one of the links on the left bar there just before the show or follow the post title link to the site itself. Or, if you're far too busy at the time (Mona) you can always listen to the archived show by clicking the big blue box.

Thank you, won't you?

3 comments:

Gordo said...

I'm home! I think I can listen! Live! :-) I might even call.

Gordo said...

Well, I'm nothing if not consistent in my unreliability. Sigh. Maybe next week.

Irrelephant said...

Don't worry Gordo, I still love ya buddy. I'll call it even if you send me one jar of your first batch of honey.