Sep 22, 2008

Happy Happy!

It's Elephant Appreciation Day! So what are you waiting for? Get to appreciating me!

While you're at it, go appreciate on Joan for cluing me in.

When you're done with that (and be sure to take your time, Joan don't need nobody rushing her appreciation) you can go and appreciate the finer points of classic boat restoration AND see one of my photos put to good use at The Good Old Boat Redwing. It never ceases to astound me when strangers see my photo work and ask to borrow a photo of mine.

Ain't the web a cool place?

6 comments:

Joan of Argghh! said...

Oh, but the picture here! It just makes me smile!

:o)

Gordo said...

That reminds me: I spotted one of yours being used as the basis for a group logo on Facebook.

Irrelephant said...

I forgot to link to that, thank you for that Joan! *s*

Gordo, that's crazy! *lol* I'm getting all around this here internet tubes!

Nancy Dancehall said...

*appreciating*

Peanuts?

meno said...

Hhappy Elephant Appreciation Day, two days late.

But i still appreciate you today, so it's okay.

Irrelephant said...

Peanuts. Oh you're a cute one, Dancehall. *lol*

Are they honey roasted? Just asking...

Thank you, meno! Your appreciation is part and parcel of what keeps me writing and telling my little stories.