Okay, so it's been months since it was thrown, and it's gotten a bit rusty, but I've saved an email from Vulgar Wizard in my inbox for way long, certain that this was going to be a post worth writing.
The email said, simply:
Re: assignment for YOU.
Brainstorm 10 titles to your autobiography.
Well. Sounds like something really difficult, because instead of just tossing off ten things and meandering along I'm going to really put my brain (such as it is) into gear and see if I can't be if not creative then somewhat entertaining.
*carefully juggling six flaming torches, a chainsaw, two rabid weasels and a foul-mouthed Illinois governor who wants to sell me a seat in the Senate*
- Going Against The Grain: Stories From A Slipshod Carpenter
- I Don't WANT To Jump Off The Roof, That's Why
- Burn, Then See What That Does For You
- Excuse Me Monsignor, That's My Anus
- What Do You Mean 'You Can't See It'?
- Simple Gifts: A Life Spent Looking Around
- All Of This And Hot Chai, Too?
- So A Horse Walks Into A Bar...
- Shiny Side Up: A Life On Two Wheels
- What Do You Mean 'I Only Get One'?